Technical Specification of the SeaWolf 1560
• Three switch settings of 7000, 14,000 & 22,000 lumens
• Run times 1.45 hrs @ 7000, One Hour @ 14000, 45 minutes @ 22,000
• 2 x 100W Li battery (flight Ready)
• Charge from rear + internal disconnect for travelling
• Range of optics from 60, 90 or 120 degrees
• 6082 series marine grade aluminium with >70 microns hard annodise
• Weight in water = 600g
What’s In The Package?
• 1 standard SeaWolf 1260 without fittings
• 1 optic of your choice
• 1 charger
• 1 charge interface cable
• 2 x 100W Li Batteries
Optional extras are available based on individual preference.
Alternative lamp heads are available, allowing the user to change from the existing LED wavelength to any other from ultraviolet right through the spectrum to infrared. Changing involves four screws and takes around two minutes.
The 1260 can be changed to a top side film light running from the SSL cable, which accepts 12-48Vdc by simple swapping over the back plate.
The 1260 can be changed to an umbilical powered torch using the SSL, by swapping the back plate and sliding out the batteries; doing so makes the light slightly buoyant, which is countered by the umbilical. Overall depending on user preference, the 860 when umbilically powered from 48Vdc, is around neutral in weight.
Get in touch to order a SeaWolf 1260 or discuss your diving light needs. We’re always ready to help you decide the right package for you.