This diving light package is the most reliable and versatile in the world. It’s a favourite of BBC film-maker and underwater cameraman Doug Anderson, who has worked on documentary programmes like Blue Planet, Planet Earth and Life.
If you’re filming underwater and need near perfect colour, there is no better diving light on the market. The 2260 offers a completely flat beam, allowing for beautiful, accurate filming.
Technical Specification after upgrade
- 22,000 lumens – the most reliable battery-powered LED dive light on the market
- CRI 90
- Colour temp 6250 kelvin (or as requested)
- Power 50 100 200 watt LED
- Pressure rating 10 bar
- Battery capacity 1.25-6 hours depending upon usage (3 battery system)
- Upgradeable to 1.75-8 hours (4 battery system 400g negative buoyancy)
- Weight in Water ZERO
- 3 power switch settings
- 3-9 hour full recharge time
- Built-in thermal cut out
- Swappable lens optics
- 2-stage battery isolation switch
- Standard handle and accessory fittings
- Marine grade anodising
- A4 stainless heli-coiled screw attachments
- 316 stainless steel fittings
- Unit & batteries comply with UN38.3 regulations for flight baggage
- Fittings accept Ultralite attachments.