The SeaWolf 860 Handheld Torch is a versatile piece of equipment that has proven hugely popular among our range.
What’s in the box?
• 1 Standard SeaWolf 860 without fittings
• 1 optic of your choice
• 1 charger
• 1 charger interface cable
• 1 x 100W Li Batteries
• 3 switch settings of 5000, 10,000 & 15,000 lumens
• Run times 1.45 hrs @ 5000 1 hr @ 10000 45 minutes @ 15,000
• 1 x 100W Li battery (flight Ready)
• Battery swap out or charge from rear
• Range of optics from 60, 90 or 120 degrees
• 6000 series marine grade aluminium with >70 microns hard annodise
• Weight in water 350g
Alternative lamp heads are available, allowing the user to change from the existing LED wavelength to any other from Ultraviolet right through the spectrum to Infrared. Changing involves four screws and takes around two minutes.
The 860 can be changed to a top side film light running from the SSL cable which accepts 12-48Vdc by simple swapping over the back plate
The 860 can be changed to an umbilical powered torch using the SSL by swapping the back plate and sliding out the batteries, doing so makes the light slightly bouyant which is countered by the umbilical. Overall depending on user preference the 860 when umbilically powered from 48Vdc is around neutral in weight.