Due to popular demand and the proven reliability of our battery system, we are now able to offer stand-alone battery packs.
- Marine Grade to 150m depth
- 300, 400 or 600 Watt Lithium Ion packs
- Completely flight safe with UN38.3 Certification
- MSDS Certification
- Available as 12 or 24Vdc
- One way Pressure release mechanism
- Cable and connector options to client requirements
- Quick release push off pull on clasp access
- One Way pressure release or fixed sealed for arctic and cold use
- 300, 400 or 600 watt choices
- Cased or uncased batteries where weight is critical
- Aluminium or Carbon Fibre Housings
Our sealed marine grade battery system has proven itself highly reliable and incredibly versatile, having been used for emergency systems such as communications, lighting, heated dry suits and tool operation.
We also sell battery chargers, which are limited to one battery cell at a time, for safety purposes. To decrease battery charge times, three chargers can be connected to three battery cells at the same time, reducing charge time to only a few hours.
Tech specs for our range of chargers
Input voltage 100-240Vac (50-60Hz)
Output 42Vdc 2A
Short circuit protection
Reverse polarity protection
Auto top up cycle
CE FCC and UL approved
Please contact us with your specific needs.